Wednesday 25 January 2012

I Adore You Anne!!!

Anne O'Donnell is my oncologist, she is a seriously amazing woman. She is so kind and hard working and has given me the BEST NEWS EVER!!!

Anne has just called me and told me that she had sent off my histology results for a second opinion because she is amazing like that and wanted to be sure because clinically my leg had improved so much. It stopped being sore and went down and everything pointed towards the idea that the chemo HAD WORKED.

AND GUESS WHAT!!!!!! IT DID!!!! The second opinion came back different. So she sent it to the world expert who said that the histology  were actually 98%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This means that I now don't have to have the worse chemo's!!!!!!!! AND EVEN BETTER my prognosis for kicking the cancer is conservatively at 80%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anne O'Donnell, I really do love you.

3 comments:

  1. I have experienced the same care from Dr Anne O'Donnell as you describe. She deals with everyone in a very professional way and you always come away knowing you will be OK. At least thats how I felt. Peter Banks

    ReplyDelete